Monday 1 April 2013

TopGee (Cypher Hour)








Name: Neo phokompe
Stage Name: TopGee
Genre: Motswako

Been in the music business since early stages of High school (2003). I jointed an academy for production & vocal training (2004). The academy’s name is “EXPRESSIONS” it was to help young talent to find their talent. I work with streethop Records to craft my creativity in making music. I have shared stages with various artist like Cassper,HHP,TUKS senganga, malaika and etc. MY music is mostly influenced by the daily challenges we face every day, that’s why I believe I’m a concept Motswako rapper.
ACHEIVEMENTS
I have received a certificate for compose & song writer. I got the number one spot on a hip hop show (Motsweding FM) free styling on live Radio. My current achievement is featuring on THE HUB (NWU 105.5) and uploading a youtube video which did very well by getting a hundred hits in two weeks. Streethop Records is the company that invested in my music, they manage my career from pictures, music videos and performances.


For bookings
Phone numbers: 0788202226
Twitter: @TopGee_21
Facebook: Neo topg phokompe   

No comments:

Post a Comment