Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ludacris- "1.21 Gigawatts: Back To The First Time"

This has got to be one of my favourite mixtapes i enjoyed it alot from
production, concepts, creativity and of course Luda's punchlines,
delivery and flow on each track.
If you listen to it from track 5 to 7 it sounds like he's taking shots
at Big Sean and Drake because of that whole twitter beef and hash tag
rap style thing, and to be honest he killed em cause he had evidence
about what he's talking about.
My favourite tracks on the mixtape is "Say it to my face feat Meek
Mill" and Do Sumting strange feat The big boss Rick Ross". You can
expect to hear a whole lot of bangas plus artists such as Wiz Khalifa
(and yeah you've guessed it, the song is about getting high), Waka
Flocka Flame, 2 Chainz and many more..

But thats just my opinion, get it here and tell me what you think.

Download:
http://bit.ly/t31QGC

No comments:

Post a Comment