Thursday 25 October 2012

Profile: CYA "UyaZi"

My names are Siyabonga Abel Mngomezulu, born in this place called Ermelo (Mpumalanga).
I started rapping/singing at the age of 16 that was in 2009. I go by the name CYA, which is a name kinda related to my name before i created the meaning of CoverYourA**..

aaaar.. People be asking me if "UYAZI" is my surname or something..
And No! Is my slogan that makes me unique from other rappers/singer.

GQ are my partners in crime whom i started this rap game with.
So far i've managed to work with the following rappers/artists:

* Easy Beez - JHB
* McFab - MP
* S_bo - MP
* Sincere - JHB
* Profsam - MP
* Anthology - MP
* DopeJam Records - MP
* Killer A - MP
* Globe Trotter - MP
* LilyChamp - MP
* Tea Pee

For bookings and collaborations contact me:

Cell: 084 342 6971

Email: Cya.Uyazi@Gmail.com

How to get my music?

Visit: http://www.kasimp3.co.za/CYAMusic

Dankie! _UyaZi

No comments:

Post a Comment