Saturday 21 April 2012

The Game - California Republic Hosted by DJ Skee

For me The Game's R.E.D album was a huge disappointment, i felt like he tried too much to make it sound perfect.
So when i found he dropped this mixtape, i thought uhmmmm let me give it a chances and to my suprise there's alot of joints i like on this project.
First off the first song i'm feeling is "Bottles and Rocking J's" along side Dj Khaled, Busta, Ross, Fabo and Weezy (most of yo'll probably know it) and "She Want To Have My Baby" featuring and produced by Trey Songz, i just love the concept of the track.

The tape is packed with guest appearances from artists like Rick Ross, Ace Hood, Meek Mill, 2Chains, Fabolous, Slim Thug, Lupe Fiasco, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell, Trey Songz, Drake, Nipsey Hussell and many more.
On production you can expect to hear beats from Cool and Dre, Lex Luger, Just Blaze, Tyler The Creator, The Neptunes, Infamous and etc.
It has 24 Tracks, check it and let me know what you think. Enjoy!!!


Download:
https://bit.ly/I0kGNr

No comments:

Post a Comment