Monday 5 March 2012

50 Cent- The Big 10 Mixtape

You know, i haven't listen to 50's music since the Curtis Album cause i felt it didn't live up to the same standard as "The Massacre" and "Get Rich or Die Tryin" album.
And lately i've been hearing about how dope are some of the mixtapes he's been droppin' (well, that what his loyal fans told me) and this one happens to be one of them.
So i decided to download it and take a listen to it, and i must say its well put together (12 tracks). His still on gangsta rap tip with songs like "Niggas Be Scheming", "Shooting Guns" and raw street track "Stop Crying". My least favourite joint is "Nah Nah Nah feat Tony Yayo" but all and all, its worth a listen.

Thats my just my opinion though, check it out and let me know what you think..

Download:
http://bit.ly/wz9jr3

No comments:

Post a Comment